
We now live in Kentucky! We found a great house with a play thing already on it - its a little run down, just a swing, slide and a climbing rope, but we'll order some accessories and get it rolling soon. Plus the neighbors have a massive one just a few feet away that is open to the neighborhood kids, so there are definitely options. Claire already pines for "my paygound" when we're more than 20 yards from the house.
Harris Caldwell is doing great. He caught Claire's puke bug the week before we moved, but recovered nicely and is now chugging bigger bottles on a regular basis. He is so close to sleeping through the night we can just taste it, so to speak.

He's got the last bit of a stuffy nose and I think that's all that's standing between us and 9 hours. Cross your fingers this happens soon.
We have 29473 boxes to deal with, and they will be dealt with...eventually. I hope to finish the kitchen and the kids' rooms tomorrow and then start prioritizing everything else. Maybe by September. Its already really pretty here and I don't want to spend too much time inside. Its way too much fun to get outside and play with C

laire. I definitely like unemployment in the spring/summer.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, the new digs are gorgous! (Same goes for your rapidly growing kiddos!) Miss you, Lx
Post a Comment