Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This Summer....

Well, I'm irked. I just had a lovely summary of our summer typed up and was loading some pictures....and Explorer crashed. SO. I'll have to redo it when I have some more time.

However, I can post links to my Facebook photos, so even if you haven't signed up for Facebook you can see these -

Memorial Day weekend, New Orleans (Georgia's wedding).
Random pictures from my phone (May - July-ish)
July - Shelter Island, NY
August - including Jamie's wedding in Dallas
September, including Labor Day at Virginia Beach

Harris is growing like crazy and doing well. He's figured out crawling but really wants to stand up. He's pulled up to his knees so far, but mostly I catch him on all 4's wondering what to do next.

Claire's loving preschool and staying healthy, which is nice. One huge recent accomplishment: she's potty-trained!! She also moved into a big-girl bed last week. No more crib for my baby!

No comments: